• 6 Affordable studios, and 31 one bedroom apartments;
• Sweeping panoramic views and large windows throughout the building;
• Communal basement multi-purpose artist studio space;
• Open floor plans with mostly high ceilings;
• Rooftop deck with unparalleled views;
• Community room
• Cafe area with adjacent resident only outdoor patio;
• Bicycle and other potential storage areas;
• Washers/Dryers on Premises; and
• On-site newly paved and lit parking lot with secure building access for all residents.
Catch some rays by day and mingle by the stars at night!
The Ohringer will have a spacious first floor gathering space, and a multi-purpose high ceiling basement with communal artist studios, laundry, storage and bike racks.
In the community room Enjoy a coffee or tea and relax.
Two Wheels? Four Wheels? We have room for all. With 40 available spaces for vehicles and a bike rack. Ohringer has room for all your transportation needs.